stop online bank messages

sulobiwh
sulobiwh Member ✭✭
I have 4000 of the same message and new ones get added each time I sync with my bank. How can I stop these messages?

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Who are the messages coming from, Quicken or your bank? What is the message? (If you can post a screenshot, it might be helpful.)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • sulobiwh
    sulobiwh Member ✭✭
    They come from my bank.
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    I have this also. 688 unread messages right now. They are all duplicates of message exchanges I had with the bank on their website. I've reported it via Report a Problem. It's some kind of Direct Connect glitch.

So far, I've just ignored it because if I don't go looking for them, they remain invisible to me and probably don't take up much disk space.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • sulobiwh
    sulobiwh Member ✭✭
    Thank you Rick. I will ignore them.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ignoring this problem won't make it go away. Over time, the hole will just get deeper and one day, when it's least convenient for you, it'll come back and bite you real hard.
    If you haven't done so already, please report the problem (in Quicken Help / Report a problem) adding the URL of this discussion to your submission.
    Next step: let's get someone from Quicken to take a closer look at the situation and figure out how to fix it.
  • stumantoqu
    stumantoqu Member ✭✭
    I have same issue with getting the same 2 messages from BofA every time Ii do an update. It's the same 2 messages from (my message to BofA and their response. It does not seem to be causing a problem at this time but it would be nice to get it fixed.
This discussion has been closed.