Wells Fargo changed login

Options
KenW
KenW Member ✭✭
edited May 2023 in Investing (Windows)
If Last Pass Browser Extension is installed, can't login. Must use another browser without Last Pass and enter user & password. In my case using Water Fox. I sent this info to Wells Fargo got some feedback, but no help and I doubt it will be fixed. Can't use one step update because Chrome is my default browser, with Last Pass addon installed. I know this may never happen, but is there a way to make Water Fox the browser to be used by Quicken one step update ?

Tnx
KenW

Best Answer

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Quicken does not use a browser to access financial institution data. The browser you have chosen as the default for your PC should not affect any of Quicken's operations.

If you are having trouble using your browser to access Wells Fargo's website, that has nothing to do with Quicken.
    QWin Premier subscription

Answers

• KenW
    KenW Member ✭✭
    Options
    Can't believe I am the only person with this problem !!!!!!
    KenW
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @KenW

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Are you having this issue with the on the web page? Or are you having issues with the Wells Fargo website itself? The Quicken Program itself doesn't involve any web pages so we'll need some clarification on what exactly is happening. Please let us know more once you get the chance.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• KenW
    KenW Member ✭✭
    Options
    My real question is there a way for Quicken to select a browser to use ? Or am I stuck with my default browser, which means I would have to change my default browser just for Quicken.
    KenW
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Quicken does not use a browser to access financial institution data. The browser you have chosen as the default for your PC should not affect any of Quicken's operations.

If you are having trouble using your browser to access Wells Fargo's website, that has nothing to do with Quicken.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • KenW
    KenW Member ✭✭
    Options
    I was having many problems with WF. Seems their IT department was trying to change their login to make it safer!! They are the worst at it. I have dumped WF after 20+ years because I got no answers even from their CEO.
    KenW
This discussion has been closed.