Perfect downloads thru 4.4.21 but since update Wfargo and Citibank won't update trans

CC-800 error upon update and red circle with line thru next to each account. Deactivated, validated and then activated--no resolution. Is this an ongoing event, or been looked into. I understand processing stimulus checks is part of problem.

Free thinker from the Land of Enchantment. The best things in life are free🎻

Best Answer

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-message-when-updating-accounts-cc-800

If the issue persists, I suggest you contact Quicken Support: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options
  • J Mark
    J Mark Member ✭✭
    Yes I followed the instructions on faq cc-800. Yes I used a backup file but did NOT deactivate an account before or after backup.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Citi Bank / Citi Cards:
    For Citi Bank you should have received a notification quite some time ago that you need to set up "Third Party access", to allow Quicken to be registered as an authorized user.
    Logon to your account at the Citi website, navigate to Profile / More Settings / Manage Desktop Apps and carefully follow instructions to add Quicken.
    Wells Fargo:
    Please try the link available here

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    J Mark said:
    Yes I followed the instructions on faq cc-800. Yes I used a backup file but did NOT deactivate an account before or after backup.
    And what did the instructions tell you to do if the issue persists?  
  • J Mark
    J Mark Member ✭✭
    I tried the third party registration process as I never received them. Neither account will still update properly. Codes 501 and 800 still. Maybe after 17 years of using quicken I will give it up with all the hours I have put in trying to get it to work after the upgrade. Both accounts updated just fine 4.1.21 before I processed the update. Citi worked once but gave a 6.11.17 update confirmation. I believe there is a way to reset the 'last update' so the transactions will re-download but don't remember how.