TIAA Bank stopped connecting again - CC-503

TIAA Bank has redesigned their website (I don't like the changes).  In any event One Step Update no longer is connecting.  I called Quicken support, deactivated all accounts, reactivated all accounts, set up test acct, etc.  It worked once.  Next day it didn't.

I suspect that Quicken needs to reach out to TIAA Bank to address changes to the banks website.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @solostorm

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue although, I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have already, attempted the recommended troubleshooting steps for this error, here. I would recommend contacting support one more to let me know you continue to experience this issue after waiting. Support has the tools to review log files to escalate an issue if need be. 

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken support has the tools to review and escalate banking issues that the Community does not have. T

Please be sure to communicate to support how long you have been experiencing this issue.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • solostorm
    solostorm Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Tyka - 

Well the problem is not quite resolved but it is better.  I think it is something to do with Quicken servers still not being right.  I've needed to remove and reconnect accounts (I have many with this institution).   Now when I do a One Step Update - my other accounts update - but TIAA Bank fails.  However when I follow up by updating TIAA Bank separately - it works.  Still a problem, but at least on many days it works.  Then again, some days it fails altogether.

It is intermittent as to behavior - but it still certainly is not right.

Thanks,