Home Depot Ebilling

B of Am checking, trying to Quick Pay the new e-bill from Home Depot (Citibank). When I click LINK eBILL, I can choose Home Depot but I never see the BLUE NEXT button light up to move to the next screen. Anyone else having this issue?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Harold Rosenbaum

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having.

In your case I do recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks

-Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Harold Rosenbaum

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue although, I apologize that you have not received a response.

To help me research this issue further, can you please provide which Home Depot option you are selecting?

Do you see this issue, when selecting any other bill from the list or just this specific bill?

Please let me know so we can get this resolved!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Harold Rosenbaum
    Harold Rosenbaum Member ✭✭✭
    In relation to choosing any other one for Home Depot; no, I did not choose other options. I'm not familiar with these other institutions as I don't use them. As far as any other e-bills; only Home Depot is causing the problem.
  • Harold Rosenbaum
    It could be the way its setup? Citi sends me an email when a statement is ready. Bank of America sends me an email when a statement from Home Depot is received. I had given up months ago so I just began paying from BofAm's website with bill pay. I can delete it on that site if you think it will help.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Harold Rosenbaum

Thank you for the response and the additional details. I have taken the liberty of reviewing the online biller profile for your Home Depot bill. The message is that there is missing verification informaiton.

At any point when setting this biller up are you asked any security questions? Please let me know so we can work on getting this resolved.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Harold Rosenbaum
    When setting up an e-bill vendor I can pick from the drop down on the right side. But the NEXT button doesn't light up. So I tried Add New Login, go through the steps that I showed you earlier and back to the attached screen. Still, the Blue NEXT will not illuminate. So, yes, it looks like I am being prompted for another answer but Quicken never shows that to me. That's why I gave up months ago. But now I am determined to find out why it won't work.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @Harold Rosenbaum

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having.

In your case I do recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks

-Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

This discussion has been closed.