I am having trouble connecting to USAA bank, are there known issues?

Options
Not only am I having connecting, when I do I can no longer use the auto-reconcile function as the downloaded balance is way off

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @phillips2410

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question although, I apologize that you have not received a response.

There are a few known issues with USAA due to recent changes, I would recommend taking a moment to review the information available here.

As for the issue with auto-reconcile, what type of account is experiencing this issue? Also, please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are running.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • phillips2410
    Options
    Yes, I went through the steps to reconfigure my account and that's when the issues started. It is with my Rewards Checking account. Looking through help information it doesn't seem there is anything there that fits the issues I am having. Before the update, only transactions that had cleared would download into quicken and the online balance that downloaded would match those transactions so the auto-reconcile function would work. If you view your USAA account online you will see pending transactions a balance that reflects those transactions too. Now what started happening is that I was getting duplicate transactions, some would download while they were still pending in USAA and once they posted as final they would download again. I've had to deactivate online services a couple of times to get transactions to download and the last time I did it posted an opening balance item of several thousand of dollars which threw my register balance completely off in Quicken. As of yesterday I had deactivated online services with USAA but could never reconnect. I went back to paper statement reconciliation, but even that's thrown off.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @phillips2410

Thank you for the response and the additional details. 

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly by phone on Monday for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~