USAA - CC-501 error when trying to re-setup one of my accounts

Ginnybo
Ginnybo Member
I have a checking, savings, and visa account with USAA. When I initiate an account update, the checking and visa accounts download just fine. However, the savings account just quilt updating sometime between 4/20 and 4/25. I deactivated the online setup and have been unable to re-activate it -- I keep getting a CC-501 error. Sometime back I did successfully go thru the process of redoing all 3 accounts and all was fine until just recently. The error message says NOT TO CALL USAA, so who do I call to fix this???

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Ginnybo

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you are experiencing this frustration.

If you are experiencing a CC-501, this error will require contact to support to review the log files and possible escalation to resolve if the error does not resolve itself.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Phone support is available during the weekdays and chats support is available for the weekends.

When contacting support, be sure to let them know how long you have been receiving this error. 

Let us know how it goes with support.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Ginnybo

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you are experiencing this frustration.

If you are experiencing a CC-501, this error will require contact to support to review the log files and possible escalation to resolve if the error does not resolve itself.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Phone support is available during the weekdays and chats support is available for the weekends.

When contacting support, be sure to let them know how long you have been receiving this error. 

Let us know how it goes with support.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.