Quicken not loading the register data

Options
When I launch Quicken the register would populate with all the data for all accounts. This is no longer happening so is loading with an empty register. I can see at the bottom that it knows the number of transactions but still isn't displaying them.

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @whornak

It could be that the settings at the top of the register were inadvertently changed.  If so, all you need to do is hit the "Reset" button and all three fields - "All dates", "Any Type" and "All Transactions" should reset.  Here's a Snip of that portion of the register:

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• whornak
    whornak Member ✭✭
    Options
    Confirmed there were none and are no filters applied and still not displaying the data. I have not archived any data since inception so have a lot of information. Could that have an impact? Are there known file size issues?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified, even if you have done some of them before:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Long shot: By any chance is the CTRL key depressed when you start Q?  Maybe something on  it holding it down?
    This will cause Q open  without opening any data file.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.