When attempting to Add LLBeanMastercard, the web link in Quicken shows LLBeanVisa .

how is that supposed to work?
So Quicken has LLBeanMasterCard set up with the wrong link?
The online (no) help person told me I needed to contact the Bank?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @DavidEB

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

This issue could be that URL needs updated, it could also mean that this particular card does not support transaction download to Quicken.

In both scenarios, the bank will need to be contacted to report the URL or request that they support Quicken.

The URL seen in the Add Account screen or Online Center is not necessarily the one used to download transactions. The one seen in these screens will typically direct users to the bank's customer service page and is known as the Homepage URL.

If clicking on the Homepage URL takes you to the wrong website or brings up a Page Not Found message, this could be because an incorrect URL is listed. 

If Quicken is displaying an incorrect Homepage URL, the financial institution will need to report this URL change to the Quicken financial services provider through their account manager.

This is the only method, as the financial institution can confirm that the URL in Quicken is truly incorrect and not just experiencing temporary difficulties. Quicken Support cannot make this change. 

I hope this helps to clarify!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • DavidEB
    DavidEB Member
    Quicken Tyka,
    When Quicken shows the url of www.LLBeanVisa.com when the Account LLBeanMastercard is searched and located in Quicken, I don't see how the Bank is going to fix that! Image attached.
    The LLBean Master Card account can be found online and records for my Account are visible.
    What can't happen yet (because the wrong url is in Quicken) is downloading from the LL Bean Master Card Account to my Quicken Account.

Advising me that;

If Quicken is displaying an incorrect Homepage URL, the financial institution will need to report this URL change to the Quicken financial services provider through their account manager.

does not help me. Who will be contacting the financial institution?

DavidEB
  • DavidEB
    DavidEB Member
    waiting....
  • megnmac
    megnmac Member ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem since last update. LLBean changed from Visa to Mastercard several years ago, and now is a citibank card.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    megnmac said:
    I have the same problem since last update. LLBean changed from Visa to Mastercard several years ago, and now is a citibank card.

Have you tried connecting this card using Citi Cards as the Financial Institution Name?
  • Clifford Egel
    Clifford Egel Member ✭✭
    Citi Cards does not work for LLBean Master Card.
This discussion has been closed.