How do I "review/accept" my latest transactions to Quicken Mac ?

Strats
Strats Member
I want to upload the latest banking transactions to my accounts in Quicken Deluxe for Mac

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @Strats

The blue dots are "new transactions" in order to clear the blue dot you'll want to review the transaction. You can do so by clicking on the blue dot and marking it as reviewed or you can also press option + R on the keyboard when highlighting the transaction. This will also make it disappear  The other option is also to just mark all as reviewed as well so they'll all disappear at once if you've already cleared them. You can do so by clicking on any dot and you'll see it as the second option.

Please let us know if this helps you out!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    I'm not sure whether I fully understand your question. Are you asking how to set up your accounts for downloading from your financial institutions, or are you asking how to download the latest transactions from accounts which are already set up for downloading?

If the latter, just click the account update button at the top of the left sidebar:

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Strats
    Strats Member
    Jacobs - Thank you for your quick response. I apologize for my lack of clarity. I want to accept the transactions that have. been downloaded after clicking on the icon you have highlighted above. I think it's about making the blue - far left column - disappear.

Thanks
  • Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓
    @Strats

The blue dots are "new transactions" in order to clear the blue dot you'll want to review the transaction. You can do so by clicking on the blue dot and marking it as reviewed or you can also press option + R on the keyboard when highlighting the transaction. This will also make it disappear  The other option is also to just mark all as reviewed as well so they'll all disappear at once if you've already cleared them. You can do so by clicking on any dot and you'll see it as the second option.

Please let us know if this helps you out!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Strats
    Strats Member
    Thank you so very much Quicken Francisco. That helped me perfectly. I had not double clicked on the transaction line to open up the pop up menu. You have helped solve many questions I've had. Thanks again. Feeling much better.
  • Quicken Francisco
    @Strats

Glad to hear it worked for you! If you do run into any other questions please let us know and we'll respond when we get the chance.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Strats
    Strats Member
    Thank you! I most certainly will. I am encouraged you can provide the support.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    [EDIT] - also updated the topic title to better reflect the actual Q&A ... accept/review vs uploading

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.