Separate accounts spending and income tab issue

jme
jme Member
The tabs "spending" and "income" under separate accounts default back to non separate accounts "all banking and investments" - no drop down option to aggregate under "all separate accounts" or further drop down to choose a specific separate account. Interestingly, the transaction tab works correctly, listing all transactions in the general category of "separate accounts" as well as a specific account option dropdown.

Best Answer

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    There is a bug which was introduced this past weekend which caused some "separate" accounts to lose their "separate" status. If that's what you're describing, then yes, this is a known issue Quicken has acknowledged and is working on. You can read about it here
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Is this Quicken for Macintosh? I am not seeing this.

If I have an individual account selected in the sidebar and click on the Income or Spending button at the top of the register, it displays the respective inflow/outflow transactions (and pie chart) for that account only. 

The only way I can see transactions from multiple accounts is if I select a higher level account grouping in the sidebar such as All Transactions, etc.

• jkpro
    jkpro Member ✭✭
    Yes, Quicken for Mac. Still a problem.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    There is a bug which was introduced this past weekend which caused some "separate" accounts to lose their "separate" status. If that's what you're describing, then yes, this is a known issue Quicken has acknowledged and is working on. You can read about it here
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.