Server error

Options
Is the server down? I'm not able to update my bills.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @DebbieO,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind we will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you could provide us with here, please? And are you only unable to update Online bills, or are you experiencing any issues with downloading transactions as well?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• DebbieO
    DebbieO Member
    Options
    I'm not able to update bills. I have had this problem in the past, and was told to uninstall and reinstall Quicken. I gave up after doing this three times and bought a new computer. I'm still having the same issue. When I try to synch, it gives me an error message that the server is unavailable at this time, wait 10 minutes and try again.
    On the Mobile & Web window, my Quicken ID is blank.
  • DebbieO
    DebbieO Member
    Options
    I am connected to the internet, and I am successfully signed into Quicken Web.
  • DebbieO
    DebbieO Member
    Options
    I searched and found a discussion with the same problem. I follow the advice and resolved my issues.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the record, for other users with the same problem:
    Click here for instructions to solve the issue
    Error Message "Quicken online service is unavailable"

This discussion has been closed.