Can't add Prudential 401k account

Options
Getting REALLY tired of this... Prudential say I'm doing everything correctly, but ever since my 401k got moved to Prudential at the beginning of the year, Quicken just chokes trying to add the new account. All I get is an empty account with no transactions... Obviously there's an issue somewhere as there are MULTIPLE discussions already about this very same problem yet ALL of those have been CLOSED withouth any answer!!! Does anyone at Quicken know what they're doing about this???? Entering hundreds of transactions manually is not anybody's idea of fun and I'll just move over to PC if this can't be fixed.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @JMarkJ

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue although, I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, I would start by resetting the Quicken cloud. 

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web 

2. Click Reset your cloud data. 

Once this has been reset, please attempt to connect the Prudential account once more. Please let me know if this resolves the issue or returns any error messages.

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
  • Pat Marshall
    Pat Marshall Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    The online and phone instructions from Prudential for setting up an account are wrong. The account number instructions are correct. The Password is the same as you use when signing onto the Prudential site. But, the Login USER ID is not the one you use to log into the Prudential site - instead, put in your complete social security number without dashes. That will do it.
This discussion has been closed.