All my financial accounts are marked reconciled

Options
The Big Guy
The Big Guy Member ✭✭
I have Use paper statement box checked. When I down load from bank they down load as reconciled. I've been a quicken user for years and never had this issue. I called support but no luck there. Anyone have a solution?

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is there a checkmark in each of these accounts' Edit Account Details dialog / Online Services tab  "Reconcile using online balance" box? If so, remove it.
  • The Big Guy
    The Big Guy Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes..all accounts are checked "Use Paper Statements". It just started yesterday 05/07. I've tried checking the online box restarted computer then unchecked and restarted ..no difference. Quicken support wasn't able to figure it out either. As you know if they're marked "R" when you reconcil it comes back as no transaction to reconcil.. I'm doing direct connect ..maybe I'll uninstall the program and reinstall. Thanks for your help.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You didn't read my response ... look here:

• The Big Guy
    The Big Guy Member ✭✭
    Options
    I did read it. "Reconcile using online balance" is not checked on any of my accounts on the account details window for online services. There is also the same option when you click the gear in the upper right side column when you click reconcile. No where is "use online balance" marked. Thanks again
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you syncing to Mobile/Web?
    That might be doing something strange like this.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • The Big Guy
    The Big Guy Member ✭✭
    Options
    Since the last update I believe, Quicken does an auto one time web sync. I just cleared all accounts boxes from web sync. Next download I'll see what happens. Thanks
  • Focus Research
    Focus Research Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I'm trying to change an entry from reconciled to uncleared. I right-click on the 'R' and select uncleared. When I save the change it appears again as reconciled. [Removed - Rant/Language]
This discussion has been closed.