Citibank Transactions are no longer downloading

This discussion was created from comments split from: Citibank Transactions Not Clearing.

Comments

• cesarvinocur
    cesarvinocur Member ✭✭
    Hello, I am running through the same issue... For the last 3 months or so, Citibank transactions are not clearing after running One-Step Update early in the morning. There is always a discrepancy between the online balance informed by the bank and the balance in Quicken, so the auto reconciliation always shows a difference and cannot be completed. This is an every day issue which appears to be on the bank side. Validate & Repair is not showing any errors or data correction.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @cesarvinocur

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question although I apologize that you have not received a response.

First, please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running. To clarify, are transactions not being downloaded, or are they downloading but not being marked as cleared/reconciled?

Can you also please provide the connection type? To do so choose the Tools menu in the upper left then select Account List. Click Edit next to your account, then choose the Online Services tab at the top.

Please let me know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.