Where are my category summaries?

Options
I can no longer find (or forgot how to find) these summaries: money in, money out with great detail: all accounts, categories, tags and details. They were individually tallied by category and in my case about 20 pages after printing and very helpful with preparing income tax.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Ineke Rawie

I am not sure whether this report is what you have used in the past, but the report named "Income/Expense by Category - Last Year" (for the period "Last Year") should provide complete information that I believe is helpful for tax preparation purposes. 

You can get to this report by going to "Reports" > "Reports and Graphs Center";
    Then in the left hand column under "Spending" - click on "Income and Expense Comparison by Category" and in the Date range - select "Last year" > then click the "Show Report button.

Let me know if you have any followup questions.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -