Problem with reentering accounts

Options
I am having a problem with my Quicken Premier on Windows 10. I have two accounts at etrade that will not download correctly. I have tried to delete them and reenter but it does not fix the problem. I need a description of the process. The one given me on a chat did not help. Can anyone help me?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Jackslaf

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

In your case I do recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps. This will let us double check to see what exactly is happening that's causing the issue you're having. Additionally they'll also be able to collect logs to take a deeper look if needed, I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks

-Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe if you articulate the problem?  What, exactly, does "will not download correctly" mean? 
    If the problem is that you aren't getting every transaction in the account - maybe only 90 days or so worth of history - that's now a problem with Quicken as the financial institutions themselves control that.
  • Jackslaf
    Jackslaf Member ✭✭
    Options
    Some transactions are missing, or not all time is being downloaded. The account does not balance! Should I just reconcile and drop the difference and go on? Thanks
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Jackslaf

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

In your case I do recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps. This will let us double check to see what exactly is happening that's causing the issue you're having. Additionally they'll also be able to collect logs to take a deeper look if needed, I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks

-Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday