My Cash Flow Reports - itemized detail drill down from category no longer shows amount by default

HGray
HGray Member
edited May 2022 in Reports (Windows)
have been running same reports for 15+ years ... within last 2 weeks something changed ... when I go from cash flow category to look at itemized transactions for a category (i.e., double-click on aggregate amount on front end of report) the itemized detail sub-report no longer contains the "amount" for each transaction ... from this itemized sub-category view I can "customize" the view to include the "amount" field it then only applies to this particular category ... the "amount" field used to be selected by default on the itemized view ... it is way too tedious to re-do this manually for every category -- how to I fix it so the "amount" goes back to where it automatically shows up on the itemized view for every category?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    The first thing I would try would be when viewing the detail, click on the gear to customize the report and then click on Reset Columns at the lower right. This sometimes fixes odd results in reports.
    QWin Premier subscription

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    The first thing I would try would be when viewing the detail, click on the gear to customize the report and then click on Reset Columns at the lower right. This sometimes fixes odd results in reports.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • HGray
    HGray Member
    thank you! that did the trick!
This discussion has been closed.