How do I fix my Reminders Display

A few weeks ago I purchased the subscription download version of Deluxe R33.19 on my new desktop with Win 10. My data is on my desktop converted from my old Deluxe 2010 version on Win 7. This morning my reminders on my view appeared entirely different. How do I change my reminder DISPLAY to a my old view? I have tried all the menus etc and can not find how to change it back. It should simply show the next bills due for the time period I can set i.e. the next year. I have 3 issues 1) if a monthly bill has been entered into the register I do not want to see it as paid on the reminder screen 2) I do not need to see a monthly bill listed for the next 12 month on the reminder display, I only want to see the next month displayed. But my other e.g. yearly (non Monthly) bills need to be displayed. 3) my Bills should be grouped and then a group of income NOT showing them entermingled. Thanks, Del

Best Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Are you trying to get the reminders to display exactly the way they did in Quicken 2010?

Unfortunately that is not possible because a year or so ago, Quicken added "Online bills" and in the process changed the way reminders are displayed. 

It sounds like to get the view that is closest to what you are looking for, you would pick Due date in the dropdown box at the top left and un-check Show recent activity.

If you prefer the Stack view, you can pick that at the top left and and un-check Include paid.

To separate bills from income, click on the gear at the top right of the Bills & Income page and un-check Combine Bills, Income, & Transfers 
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Quicken changed the reminder screen when support for online bills was introduced years ago.

For 1) and 2), I suggest you consider using the All Bills and Deposits tab on the Bill and Income Reminders window: press Ctrl + J

For 3), I suggest you consider selecting an appropriate filter on the combined Bills, Income & Transfers view on the Bills & Income tab. 

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Are you trying to get the reminders to display exactly the way they did in Quicken 2010?

Unfortunately that is not possible because a year or so ago, Quicken added "Online bills" and in the process changed the way reminders are displayed. 

It sounds like to get the view that is closest to what you are looking for, you would pick Due date in the dropdown box at the top left and un-check Show recent activity.

If you prefer the Stack view, you can pick that at the top left and and un-check Include paid.

To separate bills from income, click on the gear at the top right of the Bills & Income page and un-check Combine Bills, Income, & Transfers 
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Quicken changed the reminder screen when support for online bills was introduced years ago.

For 1) and 2), I suggest you consider using the All Bills and Deposits tab on the Bill and Income Reminders window: press Ctrl + J

For 3), I suggest you consider selecting an appropriate filter on the combined Bills, Income & Transfers view on the Bills & Income tab. 

• xneel
    xneel Member
    Works - Thanks Much
This discussion has been closed.