Income fund of America AMECX quotes not updating.

uzzie
uzzie Member
edited May 2021 in Investing (Windows)
Income fund of America AMECX quotes not updating for me as of 5/17. Other funds OK. Anyone else having this issue? No problem until 5/17.
Tagged:

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see $25.98 for 5/17 (no change from 5/14)
    $25.89 for 5/18 as of 9:30 EDT.

QWin Premier subscription
  • uzzie
    uzzie Member
    When I hit update again just now (9:47 PM EDT), it remains $25.98, which I updated manually yesterday (as it apparently had not updated last week if that's the same as 5/14). It does not change to $25.89. Every other holding I have has updated for today except that one which shows "0 day gain/loss." If I go to "security detail view" screen. it says "data as of 5 /18 /2021" and price is shown as 25.98, which is incorrect.
    So, as I said, the quote price for AMECX is not updating for me. I am running Deluxe, version R33.19, Build 27.1.33.19 on Windows 10.
    Also, the response I got from Jim_Harmon said "reply directly to this email," but it came from a no-reply address. My reply was therefore rejected. Very funny.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @uzzie

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues updating the security.  

I would recommend seeing if you might be able to update the security by going across the top of Quicken to tools > security list. Select the security and you should get the security overview. At the top you should get the option to update the security. Additionally there's also more tools to the right that should help with building the security under more that may help with getting the price corrected.

Once you're able to give these couple of suggestions a shot let us know if you're able to correct the pricing! 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco