Why did you remove ability to print reconciliation report in Q Mac version 6.2.0?

Jennifer Ann
Jennifer Ann Member
edited May 2022 in Reports (Mac)
After I reconcile my accounts monthly, I print a copy of reconciliation report to go with my statements. The print feature was removed in version 6.2.0. Can I get it back? I use it with all my accounts.

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Just a fellow user here, not Quicken management… There was never a way to print reconciliations in Quicken Mac (unless you go back to the legacy Quicken 2007). How were you printing them previously? 

Meanwhile, you should take a few seconds to visit the Idea thread for a reconciliation report in Quicken Mac and add your vote for it.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Jennifer Ann
    Jennifer Ann Member
    I figured it out! Previously, there was a print icon on bottom of reconciliation and I could print before I finished. It was removed with recent updates and icons were changed. I found you can print reconciliation report by going to my Quicken toolbar and selecting print.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Unless you've found something I'm not aware of, there isn't a true Reconciliation Report, but you can always select Print from the File menu to print the current window -- so if you have a reconciliation window in front and select Print, you can get a sort-of reconciliation report. If that's what you're referring to, then we're on the same page. ;) 

I'd also note that now that Quicken keeps a history of each reconciliation, which you can re-visit from Accounts > Reconciliation History, you may find you don't need a printed reconciliation report any more.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.