Closed account, unable to delete Bill

The bill does NOT show up in Bill and Income Reminders. I tried "Go to biller website. After spinning the wheel for a bit another Upcoming Bill appeared in my Bills & Income list. Liberty Mutual Insurance. I deleted the reminder records some time ago but some vestige remains in the form of "Upcoming" and "Awaiting next bill"

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @erlewis

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a resposne.

If you haven't done so already, please navigate to the Bills and Income Tab and choose the "Gear" icon.

Then choose "Validate Online Billers." Once this has been completed, does this remove the biller or return any message?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • erlewis
    erlewis Member ✭✭
    As the attached image shows, bills were NOT removed. The returned message is shown as are the two bills, used to be one bill, but the second one was added by another attempt to validate the first bill from the Accounts list, if I recall correctly. Remember, there is NO reminder for Liberty Mutual, I deleted those when I switched Insurance companies.
  • erlewis
    erlewis Member ✭✭
    sorry, didn't crop the images in Paint, this is easier to see after cropping
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @erlewis

Thank you for the response and the additional details. I was have gone ahead and reported this biller. 

Please allow 48 hours before attempting to manually update once more. Please let me know if the bill still remains after updating at that time.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • erlewis
    erlewis Member ✭✭
    This problem persists. Occasionally new reminders will be generated for Liberty Mutual out of thin air. The "Needs Attention" "reminder" has no option for deletion. I cannot get rid of it.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @erlewis

Thank you for the response although, I apologize that this trouble continues to persist.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps. 

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support 

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further. 

Thank you, 
     -Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.