my downolad does not register.

I reloaded quicken deluxe from a new disk. I Activated it and show an active membership. I reloaded my data from backup.
I manually download from my bank but the data does not register in my quicken copy.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @kisfiu1

Thank you for the response and the additional details. 

I would recommend signing out and signing back into the Quicken program. To do this, please follow the steps below.  

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts  

2. Click sign in as a different user  

3. Type "yes" to sign out  

4. Sign back in using your existing Quicken ID  

Once this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let us know the results.  

-Quicken Tyka  

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @kisfiu1

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue although, I apologize that you have not received a response.

We'll need a bit more information to be able to assist. First, please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running.

Can you provide more details on what you are seeing? By manually downloading do you mean you are downloading a file from the bank? Do you receive any error messages?

The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • kisfiu1
    kisfiu1 Member
    Thank you Tyka. I installed Quicken Delux from CD and activated it. It is version R33.19 This required the removal of the existing Quicken program. Then I restored my data from a backup on a USB drive. The box for the CD sez it should work with Windows 10
    No error messages. When I manually download, the Quicken icon changes color to alternating orange as usual. However, the data does not update. This machine is my primary computer.
    I have another spare computer. It has Quicken Delux Version R32.12
    This one completes the download and the data is updated.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @kisfiu1

Thank you for the response and the additional details. 

I would recommend signing out and signing back into the Quicken program. To do this, please follow the steps below.  

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts  

2. Click sign in as a different user  

3. Type "yes" to sign out  

4. Sign back in using your existing Quicken ID  

Once this has been completed, please attempt to update once more and let us know the results.  

-Quicken Tyka  

~~~***~~~
  • kisfiu1
    kisfiu1 Member
    Thank you Tyka.
    This morning I started poking around and I wound up getting the exact error message you mentioned.
    It is working now.