Entries into Bill Manager don't populate to check register

For some reason when I enter a request for payment (quick pay or check pay) in Bills & Income, the data doesn't populate to my check register as it used to do. Does anyone have any ideas on how to correct this?
Thanks, Dan

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Dan Miller

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. That is odd actually I haven't seen this issue. I'm wondering here what is causing the issue you're having. To start lets see if we have a similar issue if we validate the file. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Dan Miller
    Dan Miller Member ✭✭✭
    Hi Francisco,
    I validated the file as you suggested. It showed that there were several Quicken files with errors and it said they were corrected and no further action was necessary. I then initiated a quick pay to an online account (for payment yesterday, and it processed it and entered into the check register. I also tried to initiate 2 other online accounts for quick pay for an early June payment and it gave me a notice that "that biller requires a date of 5/23/21 or earlier". I have set up online payments to 4 weeks after the accounts closing date in the past. Has something changed or is it a setup step I missed? I also set up a check payment yesterday for a Gardner yesterday and it didn't fill in "processing" in the check # column in the check register as It has in the past. How do I correct that? Lastly, how do I verify that Bill Manager has received my requests if it doesn't show up in the check register?

I appreciate your help on this.
    Thanks
    Dan
  • Quicken Francisco
    @Dan Miller

Thanks for the update. I believe the issue you're having is something we're looking into with your Quick pay. For more information on that I would recommend looking at the post down below.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20181987#Comment_20181987

As far as your Check Pay we'll want to likely contact Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. They should be able to double check if the bill is paid and why it didn't properly fill in the processing status. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• Dan Miller
    Dan Miller Member ✭✭✭
    Francisco, thanks so much for your help. Have a great day.
    Dan
  • Quicken Francisco
    @Dan Miller

Glad to have helped! If you do run into any other issues please let us know so we can diagnose the issues further.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.