CC-501, etc.

Options
Every time I go into this Quicken program there is a new problem or error. I have spent hours trying to resolve both on my own and on the phone with support.[Removed-Rant]

I used Quicken extensively about 15 years ago and had no problems with it. Where do I go from here???

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Rick Gulack

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to share your issue and provide feedback although I apologize for any frustration that this has caused.

I have few additional questions to help me understand what could be causing this issue. First, please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running. This can help determine if an issue is related to a particular release.

Please provide the name of the financial institution that is returning this error. This will allow me to check for known or ongoing issues and can help others find this post if they are having a similar issue.

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Rick Gulack
    Rick Gulack Member
    Options
    As seems to be typical of all things Quicken, my direct response to the above was rejected by the Outlook server. I am using most current version of Quicken per subscription. The financial institution is STCU (Spokane Teachers Credit Union - 325182700)
  • Rick Gulack
    Rick Gulack Member
    Options
    Version is R33.24, Build 27.1.33.24. Windows 10 Home
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Rick Gulack

Thank you for the response and for confirming the name of the financial institution. There is a known issue affecting multiple credit unions at this time.

To learn more, please see the announcement here. When visiting the alert be sure to select the bookmark icon to the right to be notified via email of any changes or updates to the issue.

I do not have an ETA to provide at this time however we have opened an escalation with our service providers and are working with them to resolve these errors are quickly as possible.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.