Continued duplicate downloads from Santander Bank

dcappadona
dcappadona Member ✭✭
This issue has been going on since January. I thought it was dealt with but 8 of my last 12 download items were duplicated. It's very frustrating since it went back in time and duplicated some that had been downloaded for days- even weeks! Help!

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @dcappadona

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing with duplicate transactions downloading. I'm wondering here if they might be downloading without the downloaded ID causing them to not recognize that they're existing already in the register. That being said one of the ways we can see if we're able to fix the problem could be to deactivate and reactivate the accounts by adding them as new accounts to relink to our existing ones. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so.

First we'll try deactivating all of the accounts for the affected FI. You can do so by following the article listed down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

Once all the accounts are deactivated go ahead and follow the article here on reconnecting the accounts

https://help.quicken.com/display/MAC/Setting+up+accounts

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• bruce speca
    bruce speca Member ✭✭
    yeah, this is like the old 'unplug it'. Standard response to every issue. I'm having the same issues and agree it's something that Quicken needs to prioritize with Santander.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @bruce speca

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

The Described behavior can be caused by multiple things, as such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. They'll be able to troubleshooting and check logs if needed to figure out what exactly is causing the issue. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.