Unable to Add BOA Credit Card for transaction download

Options
A few weeks ago, I added a new BOA credit card. A couple of days ago, I tried to download translations and received an error message. Tried again the next day and transactions downloaded, but then duplicates appeared. Tried to reconcile with no luck, so deleted account and tried to start over. Now getting error CC-502. It says website temporarily unavailable, but this is the same error message for 3 days. What is the resolution?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @cparsons

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report your issue to the Community, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you are still experiencing the CC-502 error please see the steps outlined here.

If the trouble persists after completing these steps, please contact support directly for advanced troubleshooting and a review of the log files to determine the cause of the
    error.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Support can perform in-depth troubleshooting as well as create a help ticket this will help gauge the impact an issue is having and help get the problem investigated further.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~