There are no cleared items to reconcile

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Reconcile problems.

Comments

• Bulinski
    Bulinski Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same issue as Cangel. I have been using Quicken for years without this type of issue. I tried to reconcile after updating the transactions and I get a message stating "There are no cleared items to reconcile". I turned off the "Reconcile using online balance" but that didn't work. I tried resetting the account, and that didn't fix the issue. Is there another fix? This is happening to my credit union accounts and two of my credit card account. I have several other accounts that reconcile fine with online balance.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Bulinski

Thank you for visiting the Community to share your issue with us, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have a few questions to help me understand what could be happening. What is the date range that you are trying to reconcile? If you look in the register can you see cleared transactions that are ready to be reconciled?

What is the date of the last reconciled transaction that you see in the register? The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~