quicken is not picking up all the transactions (Q Mac)

craigsimard
craigsimard Member ✭✭
I have quicken download y transactions once a day. Come to the end of the week I've noticed that not all the transactions have cleared. I log into the bank and find that they have cleared. We have two checking accounts. One is Direct connect and the other is Web connect. It doesn't matter. Either way, I'm searching the bank's register and I usually find them and manually clear them. What is causing this?

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Just in order to help offering advice, can you indicate what financial institution(s) this is happening with. Just one account or multiple? Also, what is the connection method your account is set up for (e.g. Quicken Connect? Direct Connect?). And also, are you on the current version (6.2.x) of Quicken Mac?
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • craigsimard
    craigsimard Member ✭✭
    Two different institutions. Kennebunk Savings - Direct Connect and North East Credit Union - Web Connect. Quicken for Windows, and I check this morning and I am up to date.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited June 2021
    @craigsimard  First, I'm glad to hear things are up-to-date. It's worth noting that the transactions you see when logging into a bank's consumer-facing website may not be 100% in sync with the transactions their servers provide for download. Direct Connect generally should be, but downloading into Quicken via Quicken  Connect, or down loading a file of transactions to import via Web Connect may only give you transactions through the prior day (or whatever time interval the bank uses).

Also, I'm just noting that your post was created in a Quicken Mac category of this site, so if you need additional advice on this issue, you shields start a new post in on of the Quicken Windows categories so the Windows experts around here will see it.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • craigsimard
    craigsimard Member ✭✭
    edited June 2021
    OK thank you.
This discussion has been closed.