One Step Update not working

My last successful effort to download transactions from my bank was on 3/20/21. Since then I have tried multiple times to update but nothing happens - no error messages, no nothing. Why is this happening? Seems like every time you people issue a software update it screws up this process.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @AAOuellette

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. What FI is this? I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• AAOuellette
    AAOuellette Member ✭✭
    This issue remains unresolved. It's frustrating that your only solution is for me to go through a complicated process to send you data from my system, when the problem has got to be at your end. After all, this problem only crops up when you issue a software update! In the past I've been able to get around it by deactivating and then reactivating Express Web Connect. That used to do the trick until the next software update screwed it up again, but this time that only works for one download - i.e., each time since March when I want to download transactions from my bank account I have to go through the whole deactivate/reactivate process. I've been using Quicken for years and it has never been this messed up.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

@AAOuellette

Thanks for the update. The Described behavior can be caused by multiple things, as such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco