Keyboard Shortcuts

I found the following as a means of getting to a list of all keyboard shortcuts for Quicken Windows (latest version). I don't find "Contents" and searches for appendixes or appendices turns up nothing. Any help, please?

F1 -> Contents -> Appendixes -> Keyboard shortcuts

Best Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    After doing a little digging, I found that, because of the Quicken Help software now in use, the path to Keyboard Shortcuts has changed ... a little ...
    • Select Help / Quicken Help (or press F1)
    • in the left column of Quicken Help scroll down to General Information. Click it to expand it.
    • Click on Appendixes
    • Click on Keyboard Shortcuts in the right column

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    https://help.quicken.com/display/WIN/Tell+me+about+keyboard+shortcuts+in+Quicken

You'd think that opening Quicken Help and entering "keyboard shortcuts" would bring this up, but you get this instead.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    After doing a little digging, I found that, because of the Quicken Help software now in use, the path to Keyboard Shortcuts has changed ... a little ...
    • Select Help / Quicken Help (or press F1)
    • in the left column of Quicken Help scroll down to General Information. Click it to expand it.
    • Click on Appendixes
    • Click on Keyboard Shortcuts in the right column

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    https://help.quicken.com/display/WIN/Tell+me+about+keyboard+shortcuts+in+Quicken

You'd think that opening Quicken Help and entering "keyboard shortcuts" would bring this up, but you get this instead.

• frankmazz51
    frankmazz51 Member
    You'd think. But then, sometimes we think too much. HA! I like this solution it allows to copy (Ctrl+C) and paste into a Word document for formatting and printing on one cheat sheet. Thanks!
  • frankmazz51
    frankmazz51 Member
    Thank you, UKR. Solution works. But, I can't copy the text and paste into a Word document for formatting.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The page which allows copy & paste is
    I was able to paste it into Word, but it needs some cleanup afterward.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

This discussion has been closed.