Quicken alters BofA Bank account opening and closing balances

I frequently have this problem with Quicken. From time to time I use One step update to update my transactions and Quicken disconnects from the bank. Then I have to deactivate and reactivate my BofA account. After reactivating it updates and downloads but it alters my opening balance. My ending balance is the same as the ending balance online but prior balances preceding the ending balance don't match the online preceding balances. does anyone have this same problem and if so can you please tell me why it does this. Its driving me up a wall!! Thanks!

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @KDJ21

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

The Described behavior can be caused by multiple things, as such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. They'll be able to double check what exactly caused the issue and see if it needs further attention. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• KDJ21
    KDJ21 Member ✭✭
    FIXED!!! The problem I had with quicken altering my opening balances has been addressed. I won't breath easy though until I see if the fix holds consistently over the next month or 2. But for now its good!!