How to get past blank Sign-in screen

Options
A blank Quicken-ID sign-in screen appears when I launch Quicken. In the background my First Page gradually renders but after 10 minutes the sign-in screen never paints. So I dismiss the sign-in screen and nothing in quicken responds. I can't get to Help to try signing-in from there. The whole screen is in that slightly gray inactive tint. I'm locked out. How to sign-in??
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @dukiengr

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with getting Quicken opened. It sounds like it gets completely stuck each time. Have you taken a look at the blank screen article? If not I'll leave it down below and it should have troubleshooting steps to ideally resolve the issue you're ja

https://www.quicken.com/support/blankwhite-registration-screen

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• dukiengr
    dukiengr Member ✭✭
    Options
    I solved the problem. When I logged into my account via a web browser I had a "You must Resume Your subscription" warning. I clicked on that warning to resume it - I didnot suspend my subscription so I'm baffled how my account got into this state over this weekend. I re-launched Quicken and this time the Sign-In dialog box appeared with text fields to enter password - I did and I'm using Quciken again.

You guys have a defect. That dialog box should say - Account Suspended - visit quicken.com to resume".
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @dukiengr

Thanks for the update. That is interesting as it's not something I've seen before. In any case thanks for letting us know. I will get more information about the issue and see if we're able to figure out what exactly may have caused the issue.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • dukiengr
    dukiengr Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank You, Francisco. One thought on the suspended state. This past weekend I was in a extremely poor internet area. I was using a mobile hotspot to connect and the connection would occasionally drop. I recall that the Quicken ID sign-in box came up sometime this past weekend but I was unable to complete the login because the connection failed. I exited out of the dialog and continued to use Quicken.
This discussion has been closed.