NEW Issue - all Last Payments gone since last version update to R34.16

Bob.
Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
As the title says, ALL of the last payment column is now blank since the last update. That is useful information. What shall I do to get it back?

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which exact version did you update to? R 34.13 or R34.16?
    My R34.16 appears to work fine. Some, not all, non-bill pay reminders do have a blank "Last payment" entry when I look at them using the Biller Name view under the Bills & Income tab. The ones that are blank also are "Auto Enter" reminders.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    R34.16  27.1.34.16

I have no autopays. ALL last payments, which have always been there unless I had to reset and account, are blank.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Another issue that is new: When an account fails on OSU, I would get a popup message at the end of OSU showing the error. Then "some" times when closing I would be asked if I care to try again. Now neither are there. And American Express failed to complete for "some" reason. Not getting the error code to tell.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    So I just noticed 3 "Review and Repair" under settings in online bills including R&R Payments. Was this there before? Is this intended to fix this issue?
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    OK, this has gotten worse.
    Update to R34.16. Immediately the Last Payment column became blank when it always showed the last payment date and amount. As mentioned above.

I should have had a bill come in and it did not. So Refreshed that biller and there it was. Never had to refresh this one before. After Entering, it also shows blank for last payment and date.

Something is broken. I worry about missing future bills as they may not be coming in through OSU or Update Bills and would like this back to see my payments.

@Quicken Sarah  or @Quicken Anja  can you help? I'd be very surprised if this was only me. And regardless would like to fix.

Thanks.

• adamwadesmith
    adamwadesmith Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issue. The Last Payment column used to show the last payment, now it is blank. Quicken for Windows, release R 34.16
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! Good to know not just me. Cannot see how it could be.

I have escalated this to be sure Quicken is aware.

Still unsure if this has affected getting new bills. I should have had another come in by now. Will give it a few more days before I try refreshing the Online Biller.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Billers issues getting worse.

I am not getting new bills unless I wait until I suspect the bill is ready and Refresh Biller. Now with two billers for this month. All since the last R34.16 update. Two have come in when refreshed.

But worse, when I went to Refresh my Wells Credit card, it wanted me to re-authenticate! When I tried it fails with Wrong Login or Password. Not true. I get all my accounts, just cannot re-authenticate the biller.

Tried adding Wells Credit Card to my "test" data file with same errors.

Able to login to Wells web site or phone app no issue.

This is getting so tiresome :(

(posting in several appropriate threads I have started)

• Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Wells issue corrected itself after many tries. Did not populate the Last payment column after entering, but could authenticate and get the bill. So that part of the issue has been remedied. I am confident that was a Wells and not Quicken issue.

Next bills due to come in in 4 or 5 days so I will see if they come in properly or require refreshing and post the results.

• Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    New build downloaded automatically this morning R34.20. Cannot find any differences and nothing that wasn't working now working. Hmmm.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Surprised so few people are reporting no Last Payment column data. Still none for any biller for me since the mentioned update above. Hoping it gets sorted.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Still have this issue. Anyone else? Would be very helpful to know.

@adamwadesmith , did you ever get this resolved?

Top tier tech support thinks a damaged data file, but I tried to add and pay a bill  from a Test file and get the same. Plus it happened right after an update. So I do not agree.

Really would like this feature back and could use help from anyone that can.

Thanks.

• adamwadesmith
    adamwadesmith Member ✭✭
    I'm still having this issue, and would like a fix.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Still broken for me. Just paid a bill and empty column.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    And did the recent update to Quicken Windows this morning , grabbed a new bill, entered and nothing added to the Last Payment column.
  • Mark_F
    Mark_F Member ✭✭
    Same issue, "last payment" column is always empty - no information.
  • Is Quicken working on this issue? It has been broken for a very long time. I did miss a bill because the Online Bills/ Last Payment issue did not show a paperless bill due.
  • Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    I have been working with folks at Quicken with this and they report it has been fixed and will appear correctly in a future release. No time frame, but we shall see that column populate once again.

If I understand, and could be wrong - if you use Quicken Bill Pay it is populating now. I do not so cannot confirm. But if you do not, likely an empty column which will be corrected.

• Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭

As I was promised, this is now fixed in V 40 which I downloaded today from the megapatch. Nice to have it back.
This discussion has been closed.