quick Pay

Options
I tried and was successful with making a quick pay to Wells Fargo but it will not let me set up payments in the future.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Richard Sturgeon, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. Would you be able to tell me who your biller is? Also, are you getting any other error messages/codes?

Please note that there are some billers that will only allow you to schedule payments up to a certain date. That may be the case here if I cannot find any other error(s) in Quicken. 

It would also be beneficial if you could attach a screenshot. For instructions on how to attach a screenshot click here. Notate that you may have to drag the image file into the response box. 

Once more details are provided we can move forward in diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Richard Sturgeon
    Richard Sturgeon Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    here is the screen shot
  • Richard Sturgeon
    Richard Sturgeon Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    the biller is wells fargo
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Richard Sturgeon,

Thank you for your response. Based on the screenshot provided it looks like you have recently made a payment today. Is that correct? If that is the case it is correct to not allow you to make a payment for a future date this soon. This is a protection method placed so that you do not pay the same bill(er) twice. 

However, instead of attempting to make a Quick Pay, you can always enter in a scheduled reminder for payment and that should allow you to enter it for a future date. 

Let us know of any other questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.