Am I Dead?

So looking at the life time planner, clicking on the Calculate Life Expectancy, it says my predicted Life Expectancy is 0. Nothing changes value if I click on various options.

Answers

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Life expectancy is a number you can type in.
    Planning Assumptions -> About You.  And on that dialog you can select Calculate and let it put in its guess based on some very basic questions, but you are free to change it.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sorry to hear of your passing ;-)

What values are you using for your inputs?

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• JeffG35578
    JeffG35578 Member ✭✭
    Lol. Ok so if I go in normally by clicking the Change assumptions button it works. If you go in and Select Explore What Ifs, then click change retirement age and then Calculate under the Life expectancy its value is 0. It stays 0 no matter what yo select. Same for my wife.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see the same behavior. Congratulations, you've found what I believe is a previously unreported bug.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• JeffG35578
    JeffG35578 Member ✭✭
    Woohooo I'm not Dead!
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    I see the same behavior. Congratulations, you've found what I believe is a previously unreported bug.
    I agree, but it is only for the "calculate", I can still put in the age I want in the text box.
    You got to love this if you leave it at zero:   :smile:

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.