Huntington Bank download incomplete

I have an issue with automatically downloading from Huntington bank. It connects with the bank and says download complete w/o errors but there is no data populated. I can however go to Huntington website and download the desired statement and have the data populated in Quicken...any help would be appreciated!

Details:
Windows 10 Enterprise - updated 7/7/21
Quicken Deluxe R33.24

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @acekak

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Huntington Bank accounts. I'm wondering here if the connection might just need to be reset since we're still successfully connecting. We can try deactivating/reactivating the account to see if that might help us with the issues you're having. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so.

First we'll try deactivating all of the accounts for the affected FI. You can do so by following the article listed down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

Once all the accounts are deactivated go ahead and follow the article here on reconnecting the accounts.

https://help.quicken.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=3216277

Once you've had a chance to try these steps please let us know how it goes! If you're having issues we'll see what our next steps are.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• acekak
    acekak Member ✭✭
    Hi Quicken Francisco, I have deactivated / reactivated the Huntington Banks accounts with no change, still does not download items automatically but must be done manually through the Huntington Bank website. Any further assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Acekak
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @acekak

Thank you for your response. To further assist you I need more information. For instance, what connection method are you using? Is this also occurring in a backup file? 

To check the connection method being used, select Tools >Account List >Edit account details >Online Services. 

Please provide further detail so that we can move forward in diagnosing and troubleshooting this issue as needed. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • acekak
    acekak Member ✭✭
    Hello,

I'm using Express Web Connect. I just went into the settings and discovered that I could update my Huntington login information and so I did (even though I have not been getting any login / connection errors). I'll see if that helps the next time I update. Thanks!

Acekak
  • acekak
    acekak Member ✭✭
    Hi Quicken,

I used the auto update after updating the Huntington login credentials with the same results: no errors and indicating download complete but with no entries. Performed manually and multiple entries appeared. No resolution as of yet. Any additional assistance would be appreciated.