Online Memorized payees not Persistent (Change from "Onln" to "Chk") after One Step Update

Options
vpiccoli
vpiccoli Member ✭✭
I've had the following issue for months. When I pull up a memorized payee to make an online payment, none of the details of the previous transaction are populated and have to be typed in every month. I called support and was told that I had to go to the "Memorized Payees List" and change the Trasaction type from "Chk" to "Onln" for the transaction to be pre-populated. That worked fine. What I wasn't told was that these Payees would revert to "Chk" after almost every time I performed a One-Step update.

NOTE: This is the exact same problem as brought up by user TackH in December 2020 and again on April 29, 2021 in "Comment_20135951". That discussion was closed without a resolution so I couldn't add to it.

TESTING and VERIFICATION of ISSUE: (I have before/after screenshots if you want them)
This morning I needed to make an single online credit card payment. The Category, Memo and amount fields DID NOT populate with the previous transaction. I opened the "Memorized Payee List" and manually changed the "Type" field from "Chk" to Onln" for this payee and 9 others.

I then made the payment to this particular payee (which now pre-populated correctly) and performed a One-Step Update. When it completed, I went back into the Memorized Payee list and discovered that all 10 of these payees had reverted back to "Chk" instead of "Onln".

Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening? Is there anything I can provide to Tech Support that would help identify and eradicate this issue?

Comments

• vpiccoli
    vpiccoli Member ✭✭
    Options
    Sorry - Forgot to mention: Version R33.22, Build 27.1.33.22 on Windows10
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @vpiccoli

Thank you for visiting the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, please navigate to Help > Report a Problem to report this issue. This report will not receive a direct response but will be used for research purposes.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • vpiccoli
    vpiccoli Member ✭✭
    Options
    Used "Report a Problem" as suggested.
  • vpiccoli
    vpiccoli Member ✭✭
    Options
    Any suggestions from anyone? I've seen this exact issue mentioned a number of times (as referenced above), but no one seems to have found a solution.
This discussion has been closed.