Express web connect

Yesterday Express web connect was working for both Chase and Bank of America.  Now only direct connect is available. 

Any clues or answers?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Jerry Pederson, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I do apologize that you are having issues with the connection method(s). On my end I am seeing that both Express Web Connect and Direct Connect are viable at this time. Would you be able to elaborate the issue you are experiencing? Are you getting any error messages/code(s)? What version are you using? Have you had any changes to your account (password, username, account #)? 

Once more information is obtained we can move forward with diagnosing/troubleshooting the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Lisa B.
    Lisa B. Member
    I am having the same issue and it continues to keep happening. The only way I am able to download transactions from the banks using express web connect is to reactivate those accounts or reset them. I have had to do this several days in a row. My one bank that uses direct connect downloads with no problems. There is no error code when the express web connect accounts do not download. When searching for an answer I found that this was a problem quicken customers were experiencing in January of this year. They were directed to switch the QCS channel to the FDS channel. I also read that this is no longer an option for solving this issue. Please help with solution other that deactivate and/or resetting bank accounts.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday Express web connect was working for both Chase and Bank of America. 
    Now only direct connect is available.
    just out of curiousity - why are you using EWC vs DC - when DC is avail ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Jerry Pederson
    Jerry Pederson Member ✭✭✭✭
    My mistake.  However, neither connection was working.  I have since restored my files from an older backup and the problem is resolved.
This discussion has been closed.