OpenSky Credit Card - CC-502 error

I've been getting the CC-502 error on my OpenSky credit card account for over 2 weeks now. I've contacted Support but they weren't able to help me at that time since a couple of the files they asked me to save were empty. They asked me to contact them again with the Problem ID so they could escalate the issue, but I forgot to write down the ID. All of the files now have information but I have no way to escalate the issue.

Without the ability to download my transactions, I have no way to reconcile my account. Any help would be appreciated.

Best Answer

• bigby65@
    bigby65@ Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    As of the past three days (8/4 - 8/6), it's suddenly working again. Whether it was something on the bank's end or Quicken, I may never know.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @bigby65@

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties downloading transactions. Since the OFX and Connection logs are now available please contact Quicken Support for further assistance on escalating your case (#8706171).  The Quicken agent may send you a new file exchange link and request that you upload brand-new log files. 

To contact Quicken Support click here. Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • bigby65@
    bigby65@ Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    As of the past three days (8/4 - 8/6), it's suddenly working again. Whether it was something on the bank's end or Quicken, I may never know.