Is there a way to sort reminders by account?

Options
I suspect I know the answer to this, but thought I should ask to make sure...I have bill reminders for multiple accounts and I sure would love to be able to sort them by account so I don't have to scroll through the entire list to see try to pick out each account's upcoming bills. Even if I could make them different colors or some other way to make them separate in the long list! It's really clunky to have EVERYTHING all together in the same list and not have any way to sort by account. I'm actually surprised that I don't see any way to do this! Am I just missing it or does it truly not exist?

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even though one of the views can show account names, the two views available under Tools / Manage Bill and Income Reminders cannot be sorted by account. Sorry.
    The same applies to the Bills, Income & Transfers view under the Bills & Income tab.
    However, you can see scheduled reminders as part of each bank account register view.
    One method is to open the Bill and Income Reminders tab at the bottom of the account register. It will show reminders that will hit this account in the next few days.
    Alternatively, a newer method allows you to configure each account register itself to show future reminders as if they were real register transactions already. Use the little clock icon in the upper right hand corner of the register to enable and configure this (If there is no clock icon, select the Actions gear icon, then select Reminders to show in register)
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I suggest you consider using the Project Balances view on the Bill & Incomes tab.
This discussion has been closed.