How can Quicken for Mac Use MFA to Link eBill?

Multi Factor Authentication (MFA). Who can tell me how to link an eBill to a payee who has switched to MFA? It looks like Quicken understands there is a code needed in addition to the password, but developers have not added the buttons or text boxes to finish the job.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @ASidey

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties linking your online biller. To better assist you, could you attach a screenshot of the issue so that we may take a closer look? Also which biller are you attempting to link?

For instructions on attaching a screenshot click here. Please note you may have to drag the image file into the response box. 

-Quicken Paloma

• ASidey
    ASidey Member ✭✭
    Intermountain Gas Co.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @ASidey

Thank you for your response. I have summited a bug report for this biller and it is currently being looked at. We do not have an ETA at this time, but most biller issues are resolved within 48hrs. For the time being if a bill is due go ahead and pay it through the biller's website directly. Once the issue is resolved, you may attempt to add your online biller again. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Let us know if you have further questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.