I've just started having problems downloading my bank transactions into Quicken. Help?

I can't seem to download my bank transactions into Quicken. This just started. Prior to this, I had no problems. Can you help?

Best Answer

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    also... what Version and Release .... Help --> About Quicken

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Please provide the full name of the financial institution and the connection method being used: open the register, press Ctrl + Shift + E and select the Online Services tab.

Is Quicken providing an error message?
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    also... what Version and Release .... Help --> About Quicken

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• rfrome
    rfrome Member ✭✭
    Me too.
    no error message. the attempted operation freezers the program. must exit by ending the task in Win 10.
    version info: R34.20, build 27.1.34.20
  • rfrome
    rfrome Member ✭✭
    that is, "freezes the program" ...
  • rfrome
    rfrome Member ✭✭
    ALSO, I can update transactions for each account without issues using the "update now" function.

I just tried it with Fidelity and quicken opened the password dialog box to enter the vault password, then proceeded to process the update, BUT it locked up the application again. Looking at the Win 10 task manager I see there is no CPU, Disk or Network activity for Quicken Windows (32 bit), but some memory has been allocated, so quicken started something.
  • thudly23
    thudly23 Member
    I have been trying since Friday morning to download my transactions from Hunting Bank with no success. Up until Friday things were working fine. I think it is apparent that there was something in the latest update that has screwed up the download process.