Can't connect to Quicken Cloud to convert 2007 mac files

Options
pvs01
pvs01 Member
Quicken Premiere 6.2.2. Using the correct procedure. The connection times out every time without reporting any error message on two different computers. Firewall off. Little Snitch off. Password off. Help line did not solve. Any ideas?

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Do you still have a computer capable of running Quicken 2007? If so, could you try creating a test file and then converting it to Quicken 6.2.2? The idea would be testing whether the conversion server is working at all, or if there's some issue with the size or content of your data file.

Also, if you can run Quicken 2007, on your live file, I'd suggest doing a rebuild of the database indexes -- Command-Option-B. If might not change anything, but some of the database corruptions which occur in Quicken 2007 result in very strange behavior.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • pvs01
    pvs01 Member
    Options
    Hi, thanks for the input. I made a test file in 2007 with 1 entry and tried to convert. No joy. Quicken Cloud just does not work, for me at least. Super-frustrating.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Hmmm... Maybe the conversion server is down. Hopefully they'll discover it and get it fixed on Monday; if not I'd try again with Quicken Support via phone, so they can observe if it doesn't work and get any log files needed to escalate to the development team.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.