Quicken Stopped Working for my Verizon\Synchrony Credit Card

Options
The card did work until about 2 weeks ago.  After a couple of days for several days I reactivated it and it worked again.  No again it has stopped working and again after a few days I tried reactivating and even tried adding new account but it does not work. Get cc 502 error, using site https://verizonvisacard.syf.com/login/

Anyone having problems or suggested solution?

Answers

• Saltwateradams
    Options
    Yes. I'm getting it on all my Synchrony accounts
  • neil154
    neil154 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't know what you mean, are you getting the transactions or getting the error.  Also, is it a Verizon\Synchrony account 
  • Marvin Gardens
    Marvin Gardens Member ✭✭
    Options
    I too am getting CC-502 trying to download transactions from my 2 Synchrony credit cards.
  • Spotteddog
    Spotteddog Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm having this same problem with all my Synchrony accounts. This is the 4th day (for me) that it's been broken.
  • neil154
    neil154 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay, thanks it looks like every one is having the problem.  I spoke with Tech support at Synchrony/Verizon and they said they no nothing about Quicken and will not help
  • JBL in AZ
    JBL in AZ Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I also am getting CC-502 on my Verizon/Synchrony Visa card account.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @neil154

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. We are aware of this issue and it is being currently being worked on. At this time there is no ETA. If you would like to be notified about any updates or resolutions follow this link. Again I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• neil154
    neil154 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am still having the same problem, has anyone else gotten their download to work for their Verizon\Synchrony credit card?