Transactions are not updating to correct account

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: transactions are not updating to correct account.

Comments

• RBWarrior
    RBWarrior Member
    Options
    I have the same issue this year. It was working just fine this sometime this year it will run an update of accounts and nothing will download. I have to pull each account up individually, including those under the same institution and same login. Then it will finally upload transactions. I have found Quicken to be sliding downhill for a while now. I am about to end my subscription after years of paying for it and just find another option. Not ok.
  • dah167
    dah167 Member
    Options
    RBWarrior I am with you on switching to another financial app or program. My account balances at Chase have not been close and it sends transactions from my kids accounts into my Chase Checking account which I then have to delete.
    I believe the issue may have started after a remote download on an old laptop that I use only occasionally. I have spent hours going thru transactions manually and clearing them and somehow my accounts are off by thousands. I have always been within pennies and have used Quicken for probably 20 years. Please look into and fix the problem. I have shared the issue thru Quicken Premier using the "Report A Problem" but have not received a response.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @dah167 and @RBWarrior

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing these issues. With the errors you're both experiencing it may be something that would be best if an agent was able to see it with you. This will give us a better idea of what troubleshooting steps to take and if the issues may need to be escalated further. As such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco