How do I sign out of Quicken Community (Mac)?

Options
I don't want to stay signed in all the time, but there are no setting icons or any other headers on my page.

Answers

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I click on my picture/avatar in the upper right there is a sign out choice

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• JT97
    JT97 Member ✭✭
    Options
    For some reason, there is NOTHING in any corner on my screen ... No idea why.

This is on the uppermost left hand side of the screen: HOME› QUICKEN FOR MAC› SIGNING IN, PASSWORDS, AND ACTIVATION (MAC)

On the upper right hand side, it says 'Ask a Question' and has a blue background on the words.

Any idea why it isn't showing anything else? Do I have some wierd settings that need to be adjusted?

Thanks so much for your help!
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Do you not see the heading row like this at the top?

Your 'avatar' is the image on the far right. When I click on that, I get a dropdown box, and Sign Out is the bottom item in the box:

That said, signing out doesn't really do anything other than requiring you to sign in next time you come back to the forum. You'll still get notification emails if someone replies to a thread you posted in. Also, the forum software eventually signs you out after a period of inactivity. I'm not sure how long that takes; perhaps a week. What are you trying to accomplish by signing out?
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.