How to add accounts from Trustone Financial CU

Jwieland
Jwieland Member ✭✭
I am unable to add my accounts from Trustone Financial CU
since about 2 weeks ago. I had to delete the accounts because it was not downloading
at all and then have tried to add them back and the names of all of the accounts at
Trustone come up but all are unsupported and also says do not add to quicken
No one seems to be able to help I have had live support and shared my screen from
Quicken and also chat. Chat us really unable to help me and the live support really
tried many things. I was on at least 3 times

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Jwieland

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I need more information. For instance, what error codes/messages are you getting? What version of Quicken are you using? Lastly, to clarify what instance is being used? See the visual example below. 

To check the version being used select Help >About Quicken.

Once more information is provided we can move forward in diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Jwieland
    Jwieland Member ✭✭
    The errors are different deooending on how I try to add an account. I have taken all off line and
    am trying to add accounts to quicken again and one error is cc800.
    The other error comes up once in a while. cc503 . I have the Quicken Windows Subscription version.
    Joann Wieland
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Jwieland

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

The Described behavior can be caused by multiple things, as such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. They'll be able to double check to see what exactly is causing the issue you're having. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.