Scheduled transaction on credit card account

Options
I scheduled a transaction on my credit card account to make an entry monthly. The future entry is usually at the bottom of the register, (it does this in my checking account). The future entry is not at the bottom of the credit card register but at the top of the register and does not record on the date set to record. Any help?

Best Answer

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    In both your card account and in your checking account, WHICH column header has an arrowhead in it, and which direction is it pointing.
    THAT's what determines your account Sort Order, and thus where new (future) transactions will appear.
    Click on that column header to reverse the direction of the sort.  Click on any other column header to sort on that column.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    In both your card account and in your checking account, WHICH column header has an arrowhead in it, and which direction is it pointing.
    THAT's what determines your account Sort Order, and thus where new (future) transactions will appear.
    Click on that column header to reverse the direction of the sort.  Click on any other column header to sort on that column.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• matta
    matta Member
    Options
    :) Thanks, that did it!
This discussion has been closed.