Does the Quicken Premium Support Number (1-888) Work from Germany ?

Options
rich
rich Member ✭✭✭
https://myaccount.quicken.com/main says "Quicken Support (888) [premium support number removed] - is that a valid number ?  I never get connected to it.

Comments

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I confirmed that number is what I see in my online account.  I also just tried calling it and got connected.  Maybe there is a carrier issue on your end?  Or, if you are trying to call from a landline, are you entering 1 before the number? 

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• rich
    rich Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Boatnmaniac.  I live in Germany so I dial 001888 then the rest of the number.   What are the hours of that number ?
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Options
    United States toll-free numbers such as 888 numbers don't work from outside the US & Canada.
    I'm afraid you'll have to use the regular support number +1 650-250-1900. 5:00 - 17:00 US/Pacific time.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @rich,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.